You decide how much you want to sell your data for. The DENT App will help you by indicating the last, the lowest and the highest price within the last 24 hours for the data size you are planning to sell. However the minimum for the slider will be the lowest price -25%, and max will be the highest price +25%.
Articles in this section
- What is My Marketplace in the DENT App?
- What price can I sell my data for?
- How much data can I sell per day/month?
- Why can't I sell all my data?
- Is there a fee to sell data?
- What if I change my mind and want to keep my data?
- What if only a part of the data I had put for sale was actually sold?
- How do I know if my data was bought by someone?
- How long will my offer be valid?
- What is the minimum validity that needs to be left for the data I want to sell?