You decide how much data of your own data allowance you won’t need and want to put up for sale. However, the DENT App will show you the steps in which package sizes can be sold. If you are having multiple plans you can only sell from the one with the shortest validity.
Articles in this section
- What is My Marketplace in the DENT App?
- What price can I sell my data for?
- How much data can I sell per day/month?
- Why can't I sell all my data?
- Is there a fee to sell data?
- What if I change my mind and want to keep my data?
- What if only a part of the data I had put for sale was actually sold?
- How do I know if my data was bought by someone?
- How long will my offer be valid?
- What is the minimum validity that needs to be left for the data I want to sell?