To help drive innovation in the blockchain industry, DENT Exchange is committed to supporting both new and established blockchains. We take seriously its ability to provide its users with an ever-growing selection of blockchain technologies and digital tokens.
There are circumstances where DENT may decide to remove a token from the DENT Exchange. We reserve the right to remove any token or market from its Exchange for any reason and without prior notice.
Although not a complete list, below is a list of factors that DENT generally reviews when determining whether to delist a token or remove a market:
- Evolving regulatory standards and other compliance issues
- Poor implementation of use cases or poor reception by community
- Blockchain or related technology becomes compromised or defective
- Token no longer supported by token team or others
- Limited trading volume on the exchange or potentially suspicious trading activity
- Experience with token applicant/team and their responsiveness to information requests
- Violation of DENT Exchange terms of service or token listing agreement
- Complaints by users or traders of the token
DENT Exchange may delist a market or token without prior notice. DENT, in its discretion, may also publish its intention to delist a token or market in the future.
After a market or token is removed, DENT Exchange will attempt to provide users up to 14 days to withdraw any delisted tokens, but in certain instances the withdrawal period may be shortened. Users should withdraw any tokens before the posted withdrawal deadline. There may be circumstances under which a user may not be able to withdraw a token due to events outside of our control. For example, there could be technical difficulties (e.g., the blockchain is broken) which prevent users from being able to withdraw their tokens.