As a groundbreaking blockchain program and exchange, DENT strives to be on the forefront of blockchain and crypto development. If you are interested in having your token reviewed for listing, please follow the steps listed below.
There are two main reviews that DENT Exchange completes before a token may be listed:
- Preliminary Review: This is an initial review to determine whether a token that seeks to be listed on DENT Exchange should proceed through the full listing process. A DENT employee will notify you if your token has been selected to move on to the Full Listing Review.
- Full Listing Review: This is a more in-depth review of the token. DENT requests certain documentation through this process, including an executed Non-Disclosure Agreement and Listing Agreement. We will then determine if the token meets our criteria, and whether it will be listed on our exchange. As part of this review, DENT may consult with outside advisors.
To start the preliminary review, please submit the required information through DENT Exchange Support using the following link:Click here to submit a request for token listing
As part of the full listing review, a token must successfully complete a compliance review before it can be listed on the trading platform. Please be aware the laws that govern international financial transactions vary from country to country and therefore your token will need to comply with all applicable laws.
Token teams may be asked to provide one or more legal memos, depending on a number of factors, including evaluation of the individual token under international and local law that your token originates in.
In addition to the compliance review, DENT Exchange will review many aspects of the token, project, and platform when determining whether to list a token, including whether it is an innovative and/or new blockchain project or has an innovative use case or application. As part of its review, DENT takes into consideration a number of factors including but not limited to:
- New blockchain features
- Significant improvement over existing blockchain
- Interesting, innovative, or unique application
- Usefulness of use cases
- Technological experience and reputation of token applicant and team
- Market interest
DENT and DENT Exchange was created to further the use of blockchain and we believe in promoting the blockchain industry, and we have spent, and will continue to invest, significant resources to review tokens for listing on our trading platforms.
Please do not believe any consultant, advisor, or individual that tells you that they can get your token listed on DENT Exchange for a fee. The decision to list a token is made by a committee of DENT employees after a rigorous review.
Thank You for your interest!